Monday, December 13, 2010

New Products: Dr. Bronner's, Floral Water, and Sweet Almond Oil


So these are the new products that I decided to try this month and I love them.  First off is the sweet almond oil that I use on my daughter's hair.  It's light and keeps her hair soft and moisturized without unraveling her locks.  Next is Dr. Bronner's peppermint Castile soap.  I really like this because it removes all buildup from the hair and scalp without leaving the hair dry.  The peppermint oil is VERY strong and leaves a cool sensation on the skin.  I like that it has a slightly higher pH so it helps the hair to lock.  I've also used this to  wash my face and body, clean my bathroom and kitchen and it works well for those purposes also.  Lastly is a floral water mist that we use on a daily basis.  It's a mixture of rose and neroli floral waters, and essential oils that leaves our hair moisturized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment