Monday, March 19, 2012

What A Difference A Year Makes!

I found myself feeling a little down about my locks recently.  I don't know why, but I was feeling like they weren't growing like they should.  Anyway, I decided to take a picture to see how my locks have progressed since last year and I'm amazed.  I can't believe how much thicker and longer my locks are!  It just goes to show sometimes you have to take a step back from scrutinizing your locks in the mirror and look at the bigger picture. My spirits are lifted and I'm learning to be patient.  The top picture was taken March 2011 and the bottom March 2012.  I love my locks through it all :)  p.s.  I have also lost 10 pounds, just a side note :-D


1 comment:

  1. Hey, saw you on youtube! Your locks look great and are definitely progressing. I had a bad experience with the person who was supposed to start my locks and considering my last couple of experiences I think I'm ready to braid and lock it myself, so I really appreciate your blog.
    Congrats on the 10lbs! I can't see much of your face in the second pic but you do look slimmer :D

    ReplyDelete